Filing of supplier documents on Provigis
In accordance with France’s Decree no. 2011-1601 of 21 November 2011 on the prevention of illicit labour practices and in order to comply with the French regulatory obligations linked to France’s Anti-corruption law no. 2016-1691 (the “loi Sapin 2” law), and with the “duty of vigilance”, the NGE Group has implemented a compliance scheme designed to strengthen its vigilance plan in terms of anti-bribery measures, respect of human rights and mitigation of the environmental footprint of its activities.
NGE has instructed PROVIGIS, a member of the France’s national federation of trusted third parties (FNTC), to gather your documents.
The filing of your documents on the Provigis platform is free of charge.
You must provide the following documents in particular:
- French ‘Kbis’ certificate of incorporation or equivalent dating back less than 3 months
- URSSAF Vigilance certificate available from the urssaf.fr web site, or equivalent (RSI, AGESSA, MDA, etc.)
- List of the names of any foreign workers (French acronym: “LNTE”) from non-EU countries (a specimen is available on the platform)
- Ethics and compliance information sheet
- CSR form
- In the case of carriers: certificate of compliance with all tax obligations, insurance certificate covering civil liability for traffic-related accidents, currently valid haulage license
- Other documents depending on your activity
- If you already have an account with Provigis:
You can upload the documents to Provigis by clicking here. You may also access your account from the public web site of Provigis, https://www.provigis.com, by clicking on “Se Connecter [Connect]”.
- If you do not yet have an account:
If your company does not yet have an active supplier account, Provigis’s customer support unit will pre-register your company, and you will then receive a notification to finalise the creation of your account. The secure access identifiers that are then created will enable you to upload the documents listed above. If you already have an account, please ensure that it is up-to-date.
The teams of Provigis and NGE are at your disposal should you have any questions:
- Provigis support:
- to contact Provigis support by e-mail, click on the red ‘‘Support” button on the right-hand side of your screen, available from your supplier interface or from this form: https://support.provigis.com/hc/fr/requests/new
- to contact the support team by telephone, call +33 1 83 75 55 20. A telephone hotline is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm (5pm on Friday).
- Your customer service contacts:
- Guillaume DREBEL (email@example.com), CSR Department
- Laure CARPEZA (firstname.lastname@example.org), Charles BUTHION (email@example.com), Purchasing Department
- For carriers: Jennifer SOLIGNAC firstname.lastname@example.org
- For temping agencies: Céline MENANT email@example.com